"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?' Actually, who are you NOT to be? You are CHILD OF GOD. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. and when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." -- Nelson Mandela
* Losing and maintaining lost weight thru the holidays, gotta love that!
* A whole new year with new beginnings and now mistakes in it, wonder what will happen this year?
* Long Christmas and New Year weekends OFF!
* Friends, near and far, I love them and need them.
* Newly organized and redecorated rooms, lovely!
* Grandbabies, their sounds, smells, laughter and the joy they bring my heart.
* Scrapbooking & Digital Scrapbooking - LURVE IT!
* Sleeeeeeeep, yeah we are friends like that.